Tell us how Universal Credit is affecting you?

If you're a Deaf, disabled, or older person in Islington, we'd like to hear about your experiences of applying (or maintaining a claim) for Universal Credit.

Click here to take our survey, or if you'd prefer to fill it out on paper, call in to our offices on St Paul's Road, and someone will help you fill it in.

Disability Action in Islington

Unit 3, Marquess Estate

St Paul's Road

London N1 2SY

020 7354 8925


6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All